Parasols & Shading at Frosts Garden Centre
At noon, when the sun shines the brightest, it is advised to protect yourself from the harmful radiation of the sun and look for some shade. The right parasols provide shade and protection from the sun during even the hottest of hours.
A garden parasol is a valuable addition to your garden as it creates shadow, as well as offers privacy and shelter. At Frosts Garden Centres you’ll find an extensive range of parasols, suitable for every garden, balcony or patio. If you’d like some more advice on the right parasol for you, visit one of our Frosts Garden Centres. Our colleagues would love to provide you with more information and give advice about the best garden furniture pieces and accessories for you. We hope to welcome you very soon to one of our garden centres, where you’ll find our complete assortment of parasols!
The Benefits of a Parasol
Are you looking for a parasol in your garden? Here are some reasons why a parasol is essential:
- A parasol for protection from the sun: The main function of a parasol is to provide protection from the sun. You have to make sure that you protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- A parasol for a nice atmosphere: Besides providing protection, a parasol gives a nice and cosy look to your garden or terrace.
- Would a parasol be a great addition to your garden? Then shop our parasols now online at Frosts Garden Centres or visit one of our Frosts Garden Centres! Our staff would love to provide you with more information and give advice about the best garden furniture pieces and accessories for you. We hope to welcome you very soon to one of our garden centres, where you’ll find our complete assortment of parasols!
Which Parasol is the Best Choice For You?
Nowadays, parasols come in all shapes and sizes, from basic parasols to modern tilting parasols made of carbon and high-quality fibre to last. Which parasol is the best choice for you, is dependent on several factors:
- First, the available space is crucial for deciding on which parasol would be the best. If you want to create some shade on your balcony, you will probably not have as much space available as in your garden. Measure the space you want to provide with shade to narrow down the choice
- Additionally, your style and the style of your garden are worth taking into consideration when selecting between parasols to ensure your garden becomes a coherent whole
- Parasols come in many shapes and sizes, as well as materials. Deciding which material is the best choice for you depends on, for example, the area it will be placed in, as well as your budget.
You can explore the different parasols in our assortment in our online store or visit one of our garden centres in Woburn Sands and Willington.