This Velvet Accent Armchair from Frosts in bold royal blue is a focal point in any room. 72 cm x 72 cm x 78 cm
- Years warranty2
The Frost family has been a significant force in the garden centre industry for more than half a century.
Established in 1946, the Frosts name has become synonymous with quality and style in gardening. The original garden shop and plant department opened in 1962. Harvey Frost, with the help of his sons Brian and Adrian, opened Frosts at Woburn Sands. This was one of the first garden centres in the UK and quickly became established as a leader in its field. Today, the business is still family owned and run by brothers, Jeremy and James Frost.
Having worked extensively with factories that supply many of our existing brands across Europe, Frosts are proud to launch their own furniture collection for indoors and out, which is only available at Frosts garden centres and on this website. Ethically sourced, our buyers have travelled the globe and visited all our factories to ensure all our products comply with the relevant trading standards and necessary audit checks.
Our first capsule collection is both stylish and affordable - we hope you love it as much as we do!
Write a review about "The Amersham Armchair"
We'd love to hear your opinion! Write a review on “The Amersham Armchair” today.
Local Delivery Charge (within 25 mile radius from any Frosts Garden Centre)
Bulky Orders Over £1000 - Free of Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Bulky Orders Under £999 - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Floristry Deliveries within MK17 only - £5.99 Same Day Delivery for Orders placed before 3pm.
- All other postcodes for Floristry qualify for Nationwide Delivery Charge.
- Bulky Deliveries: Postcodes which attract the local delivery charge rates above include AL, CB, HP, LU, MK, MK44, NN, OX, PE, RG, SG, SL
- Please note our current two man delivery service delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. All orders must be signed for by a person over 18 years old.
Non-Local National Delivery Charges, excluding Highlands & Islands
Bulky Orders - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Small Items & Floristry - £6.99 Nationwide Delivery
- Postcodes which attract National delivery charges include: AB, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HD, HG, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, M, ME, ML,N, NE, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, PA, PE, PH, PL, PO, PR, RH, RM, S, SA, E, SK, SM, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV,YO
Other Important Points on our Delivery Service:
- Please note our current two man delivery service only delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. If you need your delivery outside normal working hours, then please contact our customer services email@example.com and we will do our upmost to try and accommodate your request, although we are unable to guarantee this service.
- If your postcode does not appear above, we do not currently deliver to your area. Please contact our customer services firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote accordingly.
- Damaged Items – Although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Frosts when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- Change of Heart – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact our customer services team on 01908 289259 or email us at support@frosts.Zendesk.com within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused, in the original packaging (unless we have taken it away for you) and in a re-saleable condition. We will unfortunately have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your postcode and will be advised by customer services. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.