Everything you need to grow the frame is in the original box!
Made from galvanised steel guaranteed for 5 years against rust causing failure. Explorer2 Platform & Den included, for added play value. The Den features a round viewing window and two entry/exit points with roll up doors, perfect to provide hours of imaginative play and lots of outdoor fun! Suitable for children aged just 18 months old at low height; at full height 3-12 years.
- BrandTP Toys
Write a review about "TP Explorer Metal Climbing Frame Set and Slide"
We'd love to hear your opinion! Write a review on “TP Explorer Metal Climbing Frame Set and Slide” today.
Local Delivery Charge (within 25 mile radius from any Frosts Garden Centre)
Bulky Orders Over £1000 - Free of Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Bulky Orders Under £999 - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Floristry Deliveries within MK17 only - £5.99 Same Day Delivery for Orders placed before 3pm.
- All other postcodes for Floristry qualify for Nationwide Delivery Charge.
- Bulky Deliveries: Postcodes which attract the local delivery charge rates above include AL, CB, HP, LU, MK, MK44, NN, OX, PE, RG, SG, SL
- Please note our current two man delivery service delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. All orders must be signed for by a person over 18 years old.
Non-Local National Delivery Charges, excluding Highlands & Islands
Bulky Orders - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Small Items & Floristry - £6.99 Nationwide Delivery
- Postcodes which attract National delivery charges include: AB, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HD, HG, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, M, ME, ML,N, NE, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, PA, PE, PH, PL, PO, PR, RH, RM, S, SA, E, SK, SM, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV,YO
Other Important Points on our Delivery Service:
- Please note our current two man delivery service only delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. If you need your delivery outside normal working hours, then please contact our customer services firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our upmost to try and accommodate your request, although we are unable to guarantee this service.
- If your postcode does not appear above, we do not currently deliver to your area. Please contact our customer services email@example.com and we will quote accordingly.
- Damaged Items – Although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Frosts when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- Change of Heart – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact our customer services team on 01908 289259 or email us at support@frosts.Zendesk.com within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused, in the original packaging (unless we have taken it away for you) and in a re-saleable condition. We will unfortunately have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your postcode and will be advised by customer services. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.