This small but perfectly formed bistro set provides the perfect setting for morning coffee, afternoon tea or a sundowner for two. Relax in the comfort of the Wentworth rattan armchairs - their curved lines and flared armrests add a modern twist to a traditional design. Soft-touch Eco cushions in Charcoal are made using recycled plastic bottle technology.
The sociable round table features a glass top which is recessed into the weave for added protection and aesthetics.
• Practical, recessed glass table top
• Crafted from lightweight, maintenance-free outdoor rattan in Pewter
• Season-proof, eco cushions in Charcoal made from recycled plastic bottles
• 5-year structural guarantee
• Some self-assembly required
• 2 Dining Armchairs
• Bistro Table
Dining Chair: W70 x H87 x D63cm
Bistro Table: W80 x H75 x D80cm
Bramblecrest would suggest cleaning your furniture with a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm, detergent-free soapy water. Rinse with fresh water and allow to dry prior to covering or storing indoors.
- Cushions colourCharcoal
- AssemblySome self assembly
- Main ColourGrey
- Fulfilment typeSTOCKED - CENTRAL
Bramblecrest products are manufactured to the highest specification using innovative designs and responsibly sourced materials. Bramblecrest is driven by high standards and values from the factory to the customer. Bramblecrest has a high focus on environmental concerns, this awareness is fundamental to Bramblecrests beliefs.
Focusing on high-quality materials and manufacturing ensures Bramblecrest are one of the best outdoor garden furniture suppliers around Europe. With a passion for creating furniture collections to enhance and elevate your outdoor space, Bramblecrest have furniture to suit every occasion, garden and personal style. Whether you're dining with friends and family, entertaining big groups, lounging by the pool or snuggling up next to a firepit, Bramblecrest never falters on innovative designs and high-quality products.
We aim for your order to be ready within 24 hours.
- We will email you when your order is ready for collection - *Please do not visit the centre until you have received this email*
- Please bring your order confirmation & a form of ID with you for collection
Local Delivery -
Within 30 miles radius from any Frosts Garden Centre -
- There is £25 local delivery charge on orders under £500.
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 working days.
- We will contact you within 3 working days from your order date to book in your delivery. If you are within a 30-mile radius of one of our centres your purchase will usually be delivered by our own Frosts delivery team
- You will receive a text message 48 hours prior to your delivery with a 2-hour window delivery time
- Our team will text or call you when they are approximately 30 minutes away
Nationwide Premium Service Delivery*
- £100 Delivery for delivery 30+ miles from your local store
- Delivery can be expected within 14 - 21 days.
To check the distance, please add this product to your basket and add your postcode and the price will be added.
Our premium delivery driver will deliver your items to a room of your choice / area within your garden, as long as this is accessible. The drivers will remove the packaging for you and discard any waste at your convenience. However please note we are unable to assemble or erect your purchase.
- They will call you directly within 7 working days after your order to schedule your delivery and you will receive a 4-hour delivery window slot.
- On the day of delivery, the team will call you when they are 30 minutes away.
- Please note during peak times deliveries can take up to 14 days from purchase
We offer contactless deliveries, where required.
For more information, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.