Truro Square Cantilever Parasol in Grey gives you ultimate protection from the sun and unexpected showers and will make the perfect addition to any outdoor dining or lounging area.
This Parasol rotates 360 degrees for maximum sun protection, and easy movement, so all you have to worry about is relaxing. The parasol also tilts left and right and backwards, to help you position it in just the right spot.
Use the cover (included) in the summer months, store in a dry place in the winter months, to increase longevity.
Light soiling: spot clean with warm detergent-free soapy water and soft sponge or soft bristle brush Moderate/ Heavy Soiling: remove canopy and handwash at 30 degrees using a household stain remover (dry on frame to prevent shrinkage)
Bramblecrest advise the use of a protective parasol cover when not in use
- Truro Square Cantilever Parasol in Grey
- 4 x 25kg Granite Triangles
- Parasol Cover
- Integrated LED lights
- Aluminium Frame
- Grey Polyester Canopy
- 360 Rotation For Maximum Sun Protection
- Colourfast Properties Minimise Fading
- Wind Safety Vent
- Multi Functional Left & Right Tilt, And Standard Back Tilt
- Water-Resistant Canopy In Grey With UV 50+ Protection
- Protective Cover Included For Easy Storage
- Guarantee: 1 Year Guarantee subject To T&C’s
Bluetooth Speaker sold separately available for delivery.
- EAN trade5051776034916
- AssemblySome self assembly
- Main ColourGrey
- Fulfilment typeSTOCKED - CENTRAL
Bramblecrest products are manufactured to the highest specification using innovative designs and responsibly sourced materials. Bramblecrest is driven by high standards and values from the factory to the customer. Bramblecrest has a high focus on environmental concerns, this awareness is fundamental to Bramblecrests beliefs.
Focusing on high-quality materials and manufacturing ensures Bramblecrest are one of the best outdoor garden furniture suppliers around Europe. With a passion for creating furniture collections to enhance and elevate your outdoor space, Bramblecrest have furniture to suit every occasion, garden and personal style. Whether you're dining with friends and family, entertaining big groups, lounging by the pool or snuggling up next to a firepit, Bramblecrest never falters on innovative designs and high-quality products.
Local Delivery -
Within 30 miles radius from any Frosts Garden Centre -
- There is FREE local delivery for this product.
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 working days.
- We will contact you within 3 working days from your order date to book in your delivery. If you are within a 30-mile radius of one of our centres your purchase will usually be delivered by our own Frosts delivery team
- You will receive a text message 48 hours prior to your delivery with a 2-hour window delivery time
- Our team will text or call you when they are approximately 30 minutes away
Nationwide Premium Service Delivery*
- £50 Delivery for 30-50 miles from your local store
- £100 Delivery for delivery 50+ miles from your local store
- Delivery can be expected within 14 - 21 days.
To check the distance, please add this product to your basket and add your postcode and the price will be added.
Our premium delivery driver will deliver your items to a room of your choice / area within your garden, as long as this is accessible. The drivers will remove the packaging for you and discard any waste at your convenience. However please note we are unable to assemble or erect your purchase.
- They will call you directly within 7 working days after your order to schedule your delivery and you will receive a 4-hour delivery window slot.
- On the day of delivery, the team will call you when they are 30 minutes away.
- Please note during peak times deliveries can take up to 14 days from purchase
We offer contactless deliveries, where required.
For more information, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
We recommend that you clean your parasol at the beginning and end of the season.
To clean your parasol, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
The parasol must be taken down and covered when not in use.
The parasol should also be stored throughout the winter months or when it is not in use for a prolonged period of time.
This set is available to view in one or more of our Garden Furniture showrooms.
To see if it's available in your local store, give our Customer Service team a call on 01908 583511 who will be happy to help.
Please be aware, although this is unavailable for Click & Collect in your local store, it may be on display.