This Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest has a practical design and is built to last. This garden building will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment. With 2 fixed windows letting in extra light and generous headroom it is also ideal as a potting shed. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and easy to assemble.
The straight cut boards of this shed are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing seasons. The smooth-planed barge boards and black sand felted roof give this shed an attractive finish. All the timber in this garden shed is Pressure Treated and it is guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
With more timber and additional framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made. For added strength and security, the shed features additional framing and the single door is braced with double “Z” framing and features hidden hinges. It can be secured with the hasp and staple latch and a padlock (padlock not included) and hinged either side. The solid timber floor is robust and much stronger than more common OSB. It's ideal for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or supporting a potting bench.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. The shed is flexible and allows you to choose if you hang the door to the left or the right of the shed.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC® certified timber. All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this 8x6 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- EAN trade5013053178584
- Fulfilment typeDIRECT SHIP
Forest is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high-quality wooden garden furniture, providing furniture across the UK for over 50 years. Forest offers a range of different products from garden buildings, fencing, decking and outdoor structures. Forest uses sustainable British timber grown and felled from sustainably managed UK forests across Scotland. Forest has long been synonymous with quality garden products.
Forest creates products to make consumers proud of their gardens. Forest's products are made to create a real impact in outdoor spaces allowing consumers to instantly transform their outside spaces. Forest's products are high quality, and Forest invests in technology to ensure product consistency.
FREE delivery on all Forest products Nationwide*
Deliveries can take between 2-3 weeks.
The majority of our products are delivered by Forest own fleet of vehicles and drivers.
- Approximately 48 hours before delivery you will receive a 4-hour time slot via Text message. You can respond to this text and we welcome any helpful delivery instructions to ensure a successful delivery.
- On the morning of delivery, you will receive an updated 2 hour ETA via E mail, this will also have a live tracking link for you to track the drivers progress.
- Upon arrival the friendly driver will deliver your order to a safe place of your choice as long as it is a reasonable request and it is safe to do so within your exterior property or Garden. Please ensure they have unrestricted access, which does not involve passing through your home or garage .We would not risk damaging your property to an unsafe location.
- All product packaging will be removed and taken away with the driver.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, between 7am and 7pm each day.
For the full delivery information, please click here.
*excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.