The compact Pressure Treated Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest has no windows, providing you with increased security for your belongings. This shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
This traditional shed is manufactured from straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and aiding water run-off. All timber used to construct this shed has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot.
This roof is constructed from hard wearing sheet material and finished with black sand felt for protection against the elements. Additional framing gives this garden building a stronger construction. The door is braced with sturdy double “Z” framing for rigidity and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked to make it secure (padlock not included). It can be hung either side of the opening.
This shed features a solid timber floor, ideal for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost and much stronger than more common OSB flooring. For a high quality finish on this 6x4 shed the barge boards have been smooth-planed and it has an added finial for a decorative touch.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC® certified timber and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build as well as easy to follow instructions.
- EAN trade5013053176849
- Fulfilment typeDIRECT SHIP
Forest is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high-quality wooden garden furniture, providing furniture across the UK for over 50 years. Forest offers a range of different products from garden buildings, fencing, decking and outdoor structures. Forest uses sustainable British timber grown and felled from sustainably managed UK forests across Scotland. Forest has long been synonymous with quality garden products.
Forest creates products to make consumers proud of their gardens. Forest's products are made to create a real impact in outdoor spaces allowing consumers to instantly transform their outside spaces. Forest's products are high quality, and Forest invests in technology to ensure product consistency.
FREE delivery on all Forest products Nationwide*
Deliveries can take between 2-3 weeks.
The majority of our products are delivered by Forest own fleet of vehicles and drivers.
- Approximately 48 hours before delivery you will receive a 4-hour time slot via Text message. You can respond to this text and we welcome any helpful delivery instructions to ensure a successful delivery.
- On the morning of delivery, you will receive an updated 2 hour ETA via E mail, this will also have a live tracking link for you to track the drivers progress.
- Upon arrival the friendly driver will deliver your order to a safe place of your choice as long as it is a reasonable request and it is safe to do so within your exterior property or Garden. Please ensure they have unrestricted access, which does not involve passing through your home or garage .We would not risk damaging your property to an unsafe location.
- All product packaging will be removed and taken away with the driver.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, between 7am and 7pm each day.
For the full delivery information, please click here.
*excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.