The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, it’s an excellent option for gardens where space is at a premium. This shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly.
The traditional shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and to aid water run-off. The black sand felted roof, smooth-planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish. All timber used to construct this garden building has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot and with more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The single fixed window is made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means the window panel can be positioned to suit your garden.
For added strength the shed features additional framing. The single door is braced with double “Z” framing and can be hung on either side to suit your garden. The door has hidden hinges and can be locked with the plate hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). The sturdy solid timber floor is ideal for storing heavier items such as lawn mowers or bags of compost and is much stronger than more common OSB floors.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC® certified timber. It comes with all fixtures, fittings and felt included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- EAN trade5013053176948
- Fulfilment typeDIRECT SHIP
Forest is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high-quality wooden garden furniture, providing furniture across the UK for over 50 years. Forest offers a range of different products from garden buildings, fencing, decking and outdoor structures. Forest uses sustainable British timber grown and felled from sustainably managed UK forests across Scotland. Forest has long been synonymous with quality garden products.
Forest creates products to make consumers proud of their gardens. Forest's products are made to create a real impact in outdoor spaces allowing consumers to instantly transform their outside spaces. Forest's products are high quality, and Forest invests in technology to ensure product consistency.
FREE delivery on all Forest products Nationwide*
Deliveries can take between 2-3 weeks.
The majority of our products are delivered by Forest own fleet of vehicles and drivers.
- Approximately 48 hours before delivery you will receive a 4-hour time slot via Text message. You can respond to this text and we welcome any helpful delivery instructions to ensure a successful delivery.
- On the morning of delivery, you will receive an updated 2 hour ETA via E mail, this will also have a live tracking link for you to track the drivers progress.
- Upon arrival the friendly driver will deliver your order to a safe place of your choice as long as it is a reasonable request and it is safe to do so within your exterior property or Garden. Please ensure they have unrestricted access, which does not involve passing through your home or garage .We would not risk damaging your property to an unsafe location.
- All product packaging will be removed and taken away with the driver.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, between 7am and 7pm each day.
For the full delivery information, please click here.
*excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.