The Lomello Planter from Forest has a sleek design and will look great on a patio or decking area. Create a large floral display that will suit your garden with this stylish planter. At 180cms wide its large size means there's plenty of room for all your plants.
The timber used to make this planter has been Pressure Treated to give it a manufacturer’s guarantee of 15 years against rot and fungal decay. The floor bearers keep the planter off the ground to help prevent the base from getting damp. The trough holds an impressive 340L of compost, so you can fill it with all of your favourite plants, or maybe even turn it into a kitchen garden with herbs and vegetables.
Supplied flat-packed with instructions and fixings. If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- EAN trade5013053181140
- Fulfilment typeDIRECT SHIP
Forest is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high-quality wooden garden furniture, providing furniture across the UK for over 50 years. Forest offers a range of different products from garden buildings, fencing, decking and outdoor structures. Forest uses sustainable British timber grown and felled from sustainably managed UK forests across Scotland. Forest has long been synonymous with quality garden products.
Forest creates products to make consumers proud of their gardens. Forest's products are made to create a real impact in outdoor spaces allowing consumers to instantly transform their outside spaces. Forest's products are high quality, and Forest invests in technology to ensure product consistency.
FREE delivery on all Forest products Nationwide*
Deliveries can take between 2-3 weeks.
The majority of our products are delivered by Forest own fleet of vehicles and drivers.
- Approximately 48 hours before delivery you will receive a 4-hour time slot via Text message. You can respond to this text and we welcome any helpful delivery instructions to ensure a successful delivery.
- On the morning of delivery, you will receive an updated 2 hour ETA via E mail, this will also have a live tracking link for you to track the drivers progress.
- Upon arrival the friendly driver will deliver your order to a safe place of your choice as long as it is a reasonable request and it is safe to do so within your exterior property or Garden. Please ensure they have unrestricted access, which does not involve passing through your home or garage .We would not risk damaging your property to an unsafe location.
- All product packaging will be removed and taken away with the driver.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, between 7am and 7pm each day.
For the full delivery information, please click here.
*excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.