Your garden or balcony is an extension of the living room, so make your garden cozy with decoration. Exterior decoration is weather-resistant, so all accessories can safely stay outside. No bare walls, fences or floors in the garden, for every place there is a nice garden accessory!
Garden decoration tips
With garden decoration you can give your garden a personal touch! Here you find 5 practical tips that help you to make your garden stylish - whether you like gardening or not!
- Provide beautiful fence decoration: without much effort or time you can create a more fascinating garden space, think about garden paintings or pots with flowering plants.
- Water fountain: water is the ideal way to create a calm space. The flowing water is relaxing and good for the birds too!
- Garden furniture: a beautiful furniture set can also turn your garden into a true holiday paradise, from contemporary to classic Frosts has a wide choice.
- Garden lighting: a lit garden can create a fantastic ambience.
- Fire: fire offers warmth and cosiness on summer evenings. A fire pit or fire bowl can also be very decorative without the fire burning.
Please ask any colleague in our Frosts Garden Centres for more information and advice about our garden decoration. Our garden centres are located in Woburn Sands, Willington, Millets Farm and Brampton. We hope to see you soon!