Please be aware our Igloos are now only available at our Millets Farm store.
Enjoy breakfast or afternoon tea with our delicious seasonal menu, it's the perfect place to enjoy Al Fresco dining with family or friends. Please be aware that menu choices, see information below, will be needed at time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the Igloo experience?
- Your experience will include a private igloo for up to 6 people, complete with a Bluetooth speaker for your own music. Each igloo will have heaters and crates with blankets to provide that real cosy feel! You will also be able to pre order drinks so that you have everything you need on your arrival.
Please see menus below, our dining Igloos are available for breakfast and afternoon tea.
Drinks Menu -
Champagne - £33 per bottle
Prosecco - £20 per bottle
Wine - £16 per bottle
Bottle of beer - £3.95 per bottle
Dining time slots are as follows:
9:00 - 11:00
14:30 - 16:30 (Sunday 14.00 - 16:00)
What extras can I add?
- Arrival drinks are available to pre-order at point of booking.
What is the cost?
The cost of our dining packages are:
- 4 guests- £76
- 5 guests- £95
- 6 guests- £114
- 4 guests- £90
- 5 guests- £112.50
- 6 guests- £135
The price includes your food choices for each guest from the above relevant menus. Drinks are available separately.
How do I book?
Bookings will be online only, and we require at least 72 hours notice for a booking.
Please be aware that we will need your group's full menu choices and any allergies at point of booking.
Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. No amendments can be made after this time.
Can I cancel my booking?
- You may change your booking should you become unwell but we are only able to offer current availability in order to re-book.
- If you or any one in your party are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms, then please let us know so we can re-arrange your booking.
Are they heated?
- All igloos are heated.
Are children or dogs allowed?
- Children are more than welcome, unfortunately you cannot bring your dog into the Igloos.
- We can offer a smaller child's portion size of food from the main menu, please advise this to our team at point of booking
- We have high chairs available for little ones if required