Full-Time Customer Service Assistant - Garden Care
Frosts Garden Centre is a family business which is proud to have been recognised for style, expertise and quality for more than half a century. Our mission is to delight our customers with our beautiful products, knowledgeable guidance and outstanding customer service. Our four Garden Centres are visually stunning and year-round events create additional excitement and variety for customers and colleagues alike.
About our FROSTIE team
Our fabulous colleagues understand how to delight our customers. They strive for customer service excellence and work together to maintain the highest standards throughout our Centres, ensuring that each customer visit is as memorable as it can be.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Assistant to join us in our garden care department at Frosts, Brampton.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service
- Advising customers on product selection
- Maintaining product presentation and housekeeping standards
- Product replenishment
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work well using own initiative and as part of a team
- Some gardening knowledge / experience of working in a similar environment would be advantageous
Our colleagues enjoy a generous discount, (after qualifying period), to spend in our stores and restaurants, free on-site parking and a stylish uniform.
At Frosts, your privacy is very important to us and we take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you provide when applying for a position with us. Please be reassured we will securely dispose of all applications after 3 months.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we receive we regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
HR Careers Application
Apply for this vacancy