Chef de Partie
We’re looking for a passionate & enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join us at Frosts Woburn Sands.
At Frosts, we take pride in our freshly prepared produce, using the best ingredients ensuring our food is second to none.
Below are some of the great benefits you will receive whilst working for us along with our expectations from you.
Rewards and Benefits
- Working straight shifts, evenings off
- 28 days’ holiday per year, rising with service
- Christmas day, Boxing day and Easter Sunday off
- Uniform provided
- Staff discount in stores & restaurants
- Support to ensure you reach your goals & ambitions including any additional qualifications
- Flexibility to move within the group
Key Job Skills
- Able to produce fresh food to a high standard
- Fantastic time keeping and enthusiasm whilst working
- Good communication and team player
- Understanding kitchen cleanliness and health and hygiene
- Knowing how to stock rotate correctly with minimal wastage along with date labelling
- Able to run multiple sections and assist with orders
- Holding a NVQ Level 2 in Catering
This is an ideal step for an experienced Chef de Partie or Senior Commis Chef who is looking to take their next career step.
At Frosts your privacy is very important to us and we take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you provide when applying for a position with us. Please be reassured we will securely dispose of all applications after 3 months.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we receive we regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.