We’re looking for a hardworking & enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join us at Frosts Woburn Sands.
At Frosts, we take pride in our freshly prepared produce, using the best ingredients ensuring our food is second to none.
Below is some of the great benefits you will receive whilst working for us along with our expectations from you.
Rewards and Benefits
- Working straight shifts, evenings off
- 28 days’ holiday per year, rising with service
- Christmas day, Boxing day and Easter Sunday off
- Uniform provided
- Staff discount in stores & restaurants
- Support to ensure you reach your goals & ambitions including any additional qualifications
- Flexibility to move within the group
Key Job Skills
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised
- Deep cleaning large equipment
- Light vegetable prep
This is an ideal step for a hard working Kitchen Porter who is looking to take their next career step.
This is a full time position working various days.
At Frosts your privacy is very important to us and we take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you provide when applying for a position with us. Please be reassured we will securely dispose of all applications after 3 months.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we receive we regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
HR Careers Application
Apply for this vacancy