Cafe Assistant Manager
Frosts Cafe in Millets Farm is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to join our friendly team. We are looking for someone with experience in running a similar business or a high volume café with good knowledge of the food business.
As Cafe Assistant Manager, you will be supporting the Cafe Manager in the running of the organisation, training and leadership of the Cafe team, in order to achieve the objectives in sales, costs, guest service and satisfaction. You will develop a close working relationship with the Cafe Manager, Head Chef and team.
Cafe Assistant Manager Knowledge/Skills/Experience
- Relevant work experience in restaurants
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Passion for delivering excellent guest service
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability to work within a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Natural leadership abilities
- Food knowledge
- Health & Safety knowledge
In return we offer following benefits
- Staff discount after qualifying period
- 28 days of holiday (pro-rata)
- Internal development opportunities
- Beautiful working environment
- Free parking
We believe the ideal candidate for the available position will be friendly, reliable, optimistic, self-motivated, a team-player, interested and energetic.
At Frosts your privacy is very important to us and we take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you provide when applying for a position with us. Please be reassured we will securely dispose of all applications after 3 months.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we receive we regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.