Restaurant Team Leader - Full-Time
Frosts is a family owned independent group of four garden centres with a head office based in Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes. We are always looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Team Leader to join our friendly and enthusiastic team at Frosts, Brampton.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting the Restaurant Management team in the day to day running of the restaurant including the coaching, development and training of existing team members and new starters.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service, leading by example
- The ability to effectively lead a team - organising, engaging, motivating and problem solving
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- A flexible, energic and proactive approach
- Excellent food knowledge
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar environment preferred.
In return we offer following benefits
- Staff discount after qualifying period
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days of holiday (pro-rata)
- Internal development opportunities
- Beautiful working environment
- Free on site parking
At Frosts your privacy is very important to us and we take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you provide when applying for a position with us. Please be reassured we will securely dispose of all applications after 3 months.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we receive we regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
HR Careers Application
Apply for this vacancy