The 3m Truro free-arm Parasol from Bramblecrest has an aluminium frame with a handle mechanism so you can adjust the parasol accordingly. Included with the set is a 4 x 25kg granite base, protective cover and complete with it's own LED. Set includes: x1 Truro Parasol (3m Sand), x1 Granite Base, x1 Protective Cover Length: 360 cm, Width: 300 cm, Height: 245 cm Weight: 22.00 kg
- Cushions colourTaupe
- AssemblySelf Assembly
- Years warranty1
The Bramblecrest Story
In 1998, two school friends on their travels bumped into a small Javanese terracotta pot factory and were struck by the quality and range of products available. They had a hunch and a bold decision was made to purchase a selection of products and ship them to the UK. The pots sold out and Bramblecrest was born.
Some 20 years on and still under the same ownership, Bramblecrest has become synonymous with outdoor living with an envious range of high quality, stylish garden furniture. The company has grown rapidly as demand increased and our products are proudly sold through stockists in the UK and Europe and hotels across the globe.
Our products are manufactured to the highest specification using innovative designs and responsibly sourced materials. We are all driven by the same high standards and values today from factory to customer with environmental concerns and awareness being fundamental to our beliefs.
A growing team of over 30 talented people work from our Cotswold base in an historic WW1 aircraft hangar. Our passion for design combined with quality craftsmanship are the guiding principles that have been with us from the start and have established our reputation as a market leader.
Bramblecrest is proud to be a ‘zero-to-landfill’ company where all our waste streams are disposed of in the most responsible and sustainable manner. Waste streams are either confidentially destroyed (shredded and sent off for recycling), recycled into new products or sent off to a waste-to-energy plant to generate electricity – nothing is sent to landfill.
All our timber furniture is covered by accreditation. Our Java Teak from Indonesia is fully compliant under the EU Timber Regulation which ensures that timber is imported under the FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade) licensing scheme. Bramblecrest is also a member of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which is an independent organisation that promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests. The FSC “tick tree” logo is used on product labels to indicate that they are certified under the FSC system.
Historically FSC accredited timber has accounted for around 25% of our total sales and, now, with the ratification of the Indonesian SVLK accreditation scheme by the EU, 100% of our timber furniture is covered by accreditation. You can buy our timber products with the confidence that you are not contributing to the destruction of the world’s forests.
We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and are a proud partner of the Good Weave foundation which ensures our rugs are made by adult artisans. Our rugs are also made from yarn spun entirely from recycled plastic bottles.
Bramblecrest is a member of LOFA (Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association) and provides quality products and service in accordance with the LOFA Code of Practice. We are LOFAssured which ensures that all our cushions comply with Trading Standard’s and FIRA’s fire safety regulations.
Write a review about "Bramblecrest Truro 3m Sand Parasol & Base"
We'd love to hear your opinion! Write a review on “Bramblecrest Truro 3m Sand Parasol & Base” today.
Local Delivery Charge (within 25 mile radius from any Frosts Garden Centre)
Bulky Orders Over £1000 - Free of Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Bulky Orders Under £999 - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Floristry Deliveries within MK17 only - £5.99 Same Day Delivery for Orders placed before 3pm.
- All other postcodes for Floristry qualify for Nationwide Delivery Charge.
- Bulky Deliveries: Postcodes which attract the local delivery charge rates above include AL, CB, HP, LU, MK, MK44, NN, OX, PE, RG, SG, SL
- Please note our current two man delivery service delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. All orders must be signed for by a person over 18 years old.
Non-Local National Delivery Charges, excluding Highlands & Islands
Bulky Orders - £25 Flat Fee Delivery Charge - Delivery within 7 Working Days
Small Items & Floristry - £6.99 Nationwide Delivery
- Postcodes which attract National delivery charges include: AB, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HD, HG, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, M, ME, ML,N, NE, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, PA, PE, PH, PL, PO, PR, RH, RM, S, SA, E, SK, SM, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV,YO
Other Important Points on our Delivery Service:
- Please note our current two man delivery service only delivers between Monday and Friday, excluding bank holidays. If you need your delivery outside normal working hours, then please contact our customer services email@example.com and we will do our upmost to try and accommodate your request, although we are unable to guarantee this service.
- If your postcode does not appear above, we do not currently deliver to your area. Please contact our customer services firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote accordingly.
- Damaged Items – Although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Frosts when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- Change of Heart – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact our customer services team on 01908 289259 or email us at support@frosts.Zendesk.com within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused, in the original packaging (unless we have taken it away for you) and in a re-saleable condition. We will unfortunately have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your postcode and will be advised by customer services. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.