Saturday 21st November to Thursday 24th December
This year is going to be a little different, as we have carefully considered both our customers & colleagues’ safety, but still focus on the magic of Christmas.
Key changes include-
- A brand new individual family* experience throughout your time in our Grotto
- All guests arrival times will be staggered
- Your visit will be personalised, so for booking tickets please have each child’s name along with their favourite toy/ hobby
- Each child will receive a beautiful traditional teddy bear that is exclusive to Frosts Santa’s Grotto
- Babies under 12 months will receive a “My First Christmas” Stocking exclusive to Frosts Santa’s Grotto
- To ensure we are Covid safe we will issue you with guidelines for your visit 48 hours prior to your booked session
On arrival your family will be greeted by one of Santa's trusted Elves who will check in you with our current guidelines.
You will start with a visit to the North Pole, where you will meet our new Resident Norman, who is a real cuddly character!
Then it’s onto our reindeer stables where you & your family will mix up the perfect recipe needed to help keep Father Christmas reindeer’s strength up on Christmas Eve. Once finished you & your family will be led through to see the big man himself!
You will then have individual family time with Father Christmas and one of his Elves will capture the perfect festive photo. There will be a special present for each child in Santa's toy workshop and each child will receive a personalised certificate to say they have made the Nice List this year! Finally, not forgetting the adults, who will each receive a delicious treat baked specially in Mrs Christmas Kitchen.
*Each session has a capacity of 6 spaces.
Child £14.99 (price from 12 months)
Baby £6.99 (birth to 12 months)
8 X 6 Photo £7.50
Large Glitter Frame and Photo £11.99
Tickets on Sale online from Wednesday 9th September!
Please note- We are expecting a high level of demand for tickets , so our centres ticket release will be staggered throughout the day-
Woburn Sands from 7am, Millets Farm from 12pm & Willington from 3pm
Click on your local store to book:
Please note, Sunday 20th December will be unavailable at our Woburn Sands Grotto due to a corporate booking
Unfortunately, we have made the decision to not open the doors to the Grotto at our Brampton Centre for this year. If you usually visit our Brampton Grotto your nearest Grotto will be held at our Willington Centre.