Your safety and the safety of our colleagues is our number one priority at Frosts.
1. Our restaurants are now open with a slightly reduced menu, customers can choose to use our table service offering or join the queue as usual (with social distancing in place).
2. We will shortly be introducing a new online ordering system - so you'll be able to take a seat, relax and wait for your food to arrive!
In the restaurants -
1. We have hand sanitiser stations across all restaurants
2. Despite the 2 metre rule now being relaxed, we are distancing our tables 2 metres apart
3. All our restaurants have outdoor seating areas to enjoy
In the background -
1. All colleagues have undertaken safety training
2. All colleagues have their temperature checked upon arriving to work
3. All colleagues will wash their hands AT LEAST every 30 minutes
Our Afternoon Tea's are now available to book at our Brampton, Woburn Sands and Willington restaurants.
For menus and how to book, click here.
Do your bit! Support the NHS by leaving your contact details if you visit our restaurant, further details on how to do this will be available in the restaurant.