FOLLOWING APPROVAL FROM THE GOVERNMENT, WE ARE DELIGHTED TO CONFIRM THAT
ALL OUR STORES
ARE NOW ALL OPEN
Monday to Saturday - 9am to 6pm
Sunday - 10.30am to 4.30pm (browsing from 10am)
Our Woburn Sands and Millets Farm restaurants are open, with a limited takeaway menu only.
The Brampton and Willington restaurants will all remain closed at this time.
Our over-riding concern is the safety and well-being of our Customers and Colleagues.
As such we will be implementing the following measures and we respectfully ask all customers to be conscious of fellow shoppers and colleagues.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Regulating the number of customers in the store to ensure that the appropriate social distancing can be adhered to
- Implementing clear floor markings to indicate safe distancing when queuing
- Installing protective screens at our tills
- Ensuring that our colleagues are sanitising and washing their hands at least every hour
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO
- Please shop on your own, where possible, to reduce the number of people in the garden centre and queues
- Please bring your credit or debit cards and use contactless payments as we will not be accepting cash at this time
- Please ask if you need assistance carrying goods to your vehicle
- Look out for signs, floor markings
PLEASE RESPECT THE MEASURES WE ARE IMPLEMENTING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
As we appreciate that many of you are still required to be in self-isolation for the time being, our contactless garden furniture and barbecues are still available to purchase online. Don't forget there's up to 40% off!
Our contactless gardening deliveries will also remain available, however, there maybe a slight delay with these.
We greatly appreciate your support and encouragement during these difficult times and we look forward to welcoming you back to Frosts very soon.
Stay safe, stay well
James and Jeremy Frost