If you love to host a dinner party, this 8 seater Chatsworth set is the perfect way to gather everyone in comfort and style. With a wide core all weather weave and dove grey with charcoal cushions:
- 8 x dining chairs
- 1 x 220 x 145cm elliptical table
- 8 x seat cushions
- 1 x 15kg granite parasol base
- 1 x 3 meter round parasol
- 3 years structural guarantee when registered within 28 days of purchasing: https://www.bramblecrest.com/registration/
- 1 year on cushions and parasols for manufacturing defects
Clean weave using a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soapy water Hand-wash cushion covers at 30 degrees. (Back cushion covers are non removable as they are pleated).
The furniture is able to be left out all year round (excluding cushions). We recommend using a furniture cover when the item is not in use.
- Main ColourGrey
- Years warranty3
The Bramblecrest Story
In 1998, two school friends on their travels bumped into a small Javanese terracotta pot factory and were struck by the quality and range of products available. They had a hunch and a bold decision was made to purchase a selection of products and ship them to the UK. The pots sold out and Bramblecrest was born.
Some 20 years on and still under the same ownership, Bramblecrest has become synonymous with outdoor living with an envious range of high quality, stylish garden furniture. The company has grown rapidly as demand increased and our products are proudly sold through stockists in the UK and Europe and hotels across the globe.
Our products are manufactured to the highest specification using innovative designs and responsibly sourced materials. We are all driven by the same high standards and values today from factory to customer with environmental concerns and awareness being fundamental to our beliefs.
A growing team of over 30 talented people work from our Cotswold base in an historic WW1 aircraft hangar. Our passion for design combined with quality craftsmanship are the guiding principles that have been with us from the start and have established our reputation as a market leader.
Bramblecrest is proud to be a ‘zero-to-landfill’ company where all our waste streams are disposed of in the most responsible and sustainable manner. Waste streams are either confidentially destroyed (shredded and sent off for recycling), recycled into new products or sent off to a waste-to-energy plant to generate electricity – nothing is sent to landfill.
All our timber furniture is covered by accreditation. Our Java Teak from Indonesia is fully compliant under the EU Timber Regulation which ensures that timber is imported under the FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade) licensing scheme. Bramblecrest is also a member of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which is an independent organisation that promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests. The FSC “tick tree” logo is used on product labels to indicate that they are certified under the FSC system.
Historically FSC accredited timber has accounted for around 25% of our total sales and, now, with the ratification of the Indonesian SVLK accreditation scheme by the EU, 100% of our timber furniture is covered by accreditation. You can buy our timber products with the confidence that you are not contributing to the destruction of the world’s forests.
We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and are a proud partner of the Good Weave foundation which ensures our rugs are made by adult artisans. Our rugs are also made from yarn spun entirely from recycled plastic bottles.
Bramblecrest is a member of LOFA (Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association) and provides quality products and service in accordance with the LOFA Code of Practice. We are LOFAssured which ensures that all our cushions comply with Trading Standard’s and FIRA’s fire safety regulations.
Within 30 miles radius from any Frosts Garden Centre
- £25 Delivery
- Free Delivery over £500
- We will contact you within 3 working days from your order date to book in your delivery. If you are within a 30-mile radius* of one of our centres your purchase will be delivered by our own Frosts delivery team
- You will receive a text message 48 hours prior to your delivery with a 2-hour window delivery time
- Our team will text or call you when they are approximately 30 minutes away
- £100 Delivery
- Your order will be delivered by our national delivery partner.
- They will call you directly within 7 working days after your order to schedule your delivery and you will receive a 4-hour delivery window slot.
- On the day of delivery, the team will call you when they are 30 minutes away.
- Please note during peak times deliveries can take up to 14 days from purchase
*Please note delivery prices on some larger sets may differ from the above, the price will be quoted at checkout based on your postcode
To protect our customers and drivers, all deliveries will be contactless for the foreseeable future.
For more information, and to see if your postcode is deemed local, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.